Windows Media Player 10 was a nice improvement so that users could play purchased music on their PocketPCs, but WMP10 itself lacks some features.
Perhaps the most annoying of these (aside from the button mapping problems) is the inability to create and save playlists on the device. Playlist Editor was designed to import your files into a playlist format that WMP10 can play: ASX. Version 1.2 adds the ability to load and save M3U and PLS playlists as well.
- Entirely new, improved interface
- Now supports ASX, M3U, and PLS playlist formats.
- Can convert between formats
- Improved import of existing directories
- Supports Landscape
- VGA Aware
- Handles both local and streaming files
Excellent playlist management program for WMP.